Vocational and Other Qualifications Quarterly: Quarter 1 (January- March) 2023 for Wales
A quarterly release that presents data on vocational and other qualification certifications for Wales for the latest quarter.
- 37,250 certificates were awarded in quarter 1 of 2023. This is a 11.2% increase compared to the same quarter in 2022.
- Between April 2022 and March 2023, 247,415 certificates were awarded, a decrease of 1.4% compared to the previous year.
- Compared to Q1 2022, nine of the fifteen sectors saw an increase in certificates in Q1 2023. The largest increase in the number of certificates was in Health, Public Services and Care.
- Compared to Q1 2022, five of the ten levels saw an increase in certificates in Q1 2023. Level 2 saw the largest increase in the number of certificates.
- The statistics in this release are likely to have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tel: 01633 373 250
Tel: 01633 373 222