In this section you will find the relevant statements issued by stakeholders and partners in the education sector, including Welsh Government and WJEC, on the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on schools and examinations.
- Ofqual consultation on vocational and technical qualifications – 24 April 2020
- Letter to Qualifications Wales about the policy on the cancellation of exams and how to determine grades – 6 April 2020
- NEA Update for centres in Wales – 27 March 2020
- WJEC statement regarding issuing grades for qualifications in summer 2020 – 20 March 2020
- Statement on Summer Examinations 2020 by The Minister for Education Kirsty Williams - 18 March 2020