Corporate Capability Strategy
We have a corporate capability strategic plan that outlines five 'focus areas' for the next three to five years.
We will focus on:
- Enabling our regulatory work
- Making the most of our resources
- Maintaining and using professional skills
- Effective and efficient governance
- Evaluation, development and continuous improvement
The plan also identifies the key challenges we will face in achieving the aims we have set in each of these areas.
You can download a copy of the Corporate Capability Strategic Plan here.