We have created our offices to be bright, inspiring, connected and a cost-effective operation. It is an environment that encourages the best out of our teams as well as allowing us to collaborate flexibly with our stakeholders.
We have taken a modern and flexible approach to IT, using the latest technologies. Our employees access cloud services through a ‘two-in one’ detachable tablet, which avoids duplication of desktops, laptops and video/telephone equipment. The tablets are used seamlessly, whether at desks, in meetings or outside the office. Investment in good audio equipment has made video-conferencing and document-sharing effective, allowing us to work and communicate flexibly.
Corporate social responsibility
As an organisation, we're developing our Corporate Social Responsibility, which involves the whole organisation taking part in local volunteering or corporate activities.
So far, our activities have included:
- Community litter collections (in conjunction with Celtic Horizons Community Group);
- A beach clean at Rhossili (in conjunction with the National Trust);
- Coffee mornings and cake sales to raise money for Macmillan, Bloodwise and Children in Need;
- Food bank donations to Raven House Trust;
- A Christmas toy collection for Newport families;
- Other activities to raise money and awareness for local and national charities.
Leisure and social activities
We organise a number of social events and activities throughout the year. Our activities include a running club, and recently, some groups have taken on the challenges of the Three Peaks and the Cardiff half marathon.