Recruitment opportunities at Qualifications Wales
All our vacancies are advertised here and on our twitter page. We kindly ask that you do not send speculative CVs as we are unable to keep these on file.
Download application tips.
Strategic Policy Assistant
Band 2 – £23,625 - £27,400 per annum
Fixed term until December 2019. Requests for alternative working patterns, including part-time and job share may be discussed at interview.
The Policy Assistant will carry out a range of duties to contribute to the work programme of the Strategic Policy team and the organisation’s operational plan.
- working on structured projects, e.g. creating and maintaining plans, timetables and project records and keeping teams on track with project milestones within the team
- contributing to drafting papers and policies for relevant audiences which reflect our Act, regulatory approach and our tone of voice guidelines;
- administering financial and contractual arrangements e.g. raising purchase orders, booking travel, supporting arrangements with suppliers;
- arranging and contributing to engagement, research and consultation activities with internal and external stakeholders, such as co-facilitation of focus groups and panels, the preparation of presentations or conducting structured interviews to a pre-prepared script;
- maintaining regulatory documents and ensuring that published versions are accurate, timely, up to date and tracked correctly;
- keeping accurate records including electronic storage, drafting privacy notices, archiving survey responses, and maintaining the team’s electronic filing system in accordance with organisational and legal requirements;
- providing secretariat services for internal and external meetings, including policy group, cross-regulator meetings, committees and team meetings.
For full job description click here.
Please see How to Apply here.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 29 November 2018 – midday
Interviews: Wednesday 19 December 2018